Airport Terminal Gate Maps
Find your airport departure gate NOW! Airport Terminal Maps shows your arrival gate and your departure gate highlighted on a "you are here" style map so you can quickly determine the route and time to get to your gate. When your flight lands, simply select the airport, choose your arrival/departure gates and Terminal Maps will show a detailed airport terminal map with your arrival and departure gates highlighted allowing you to easily find your way to your departure gate. We will be adding more airports based on user suggestions with future updates.
1. Choose your airport. You can either scroll through the list or type in the airport name or code.
2. Select your arrival gate.
3. Select your departure gate.
4. Tap the "View Terminal Map" button and a detailed terminal map will be displayed.
Thats it –youll see a detailed terminal map of the airport with your arrival gate highlighted with a red teardrop and your departure gate highlighted with a green teardrop. The map can be viewed in either landscape or portrait mode. You can also zoom in/out of the terminal map using standard iPhone functionality. You now have a detailed terminal map in your hand to help you easily navigate the airport terminal to your departure gate.
Planmaps currently includes the top 23 of the top 50 busiest U.S. Airports. Well be adding more soon
* Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl. (ATL)
* Chicago/OHare Intl. (ORD)
* Dallas/Ft. Worth Intl. (DFW)
* Los Angeles International (LAX)
* Denver International (DEN)
* Las Vegas/Mc Carran Intl. (LAS)
* Houston/G. Bush Intercontl. (IAH)
* Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl. (PHX)
* Charlotte/Douglas Intl. (CLT)
* Philadelphia International (PHL)
* Detroit Metro Wayne Co. (DTW)
* John F. Kennedy Intl. (JFK)
* Minneapolis-St. Paul Intl. (MSP)
* Newark International (EWR)
* Salt Lake City Intl. (SLC)
* Washington Dulles Intl. (IAD)
* Boston/Logan International (BOS)
* LaGuardia (LGA)
* Miami International (MIA)
* San Francisco Intl. (SFO)